Legal Secretary Position in Blanchardstown
Carmody Moran Solicitors LLP is an expanding, dynamic law firm. This role is located in its Blanchardstown office in Dublin 15. This is a great opportunity for a person who wishes to grow their career in a supportive and friendly environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum four years experience in a legal environment;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of document/case management packages;
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and to see tasks through from start to finish;
- Flexible and positive attitude towards work;
- High level of organisation skills and ability to prioritise workflow;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Digital dictation/audio typing;
- Point of contact with clients;
- Preparation of correspondence, briefs, and legal documentation;
- Filing, scanning, proofreading, and updating legal files;
- Reviewing, updating, and maintaining precedent documents used by the team;
- Assisting and being proactive in order to ensure organisational compliance and guidelines are met as well as internal policies;
- Engaging with clients, solicitors, agents, Courts Services, PIAB, and PRA in relation to queries or information requests.
Previous experience in a solicitor’s office environment is essential and a pre-requisite of application. This is not an F.E. 1 / graduate position.
Full time and part time applicants will be considered for this role.
Salary commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Our offices at 27-28 Mount Street Upper, Dublin 2, are located just off Merrion Square, ideally located for many of our clients who have Estate or Will issues, talk to Niamh Moran direct at 01 8272888, email [email protected] , or check out the inheritance section of our website www.carmodymoran.ie for more information.
INDEPENDENT GOOGLE CLIENT REVIEWS
Niamh Moran is a partner at Carmody Moran Solicitors in Dublin. Niamh’s litigation experience includes injury claims law (both Plaintiff and Defendant) and is an Advisory Board Member of the State Claims Agency.