Trust and Estate Practitioners (TEP)
Anthony Carmody STEP Member
What does it mean?
When it comes to specialising in Trusts and Estates, Executorship, Administration and associated taxes, our own Senior Partner Anthony Carmody is fully qualified with the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. Anthony holds the Diploma and the distinction of scoring a First in the examinations. So, he really does know his stuff when it comes to Probate and Wills, along with any Estate Planning issues.
How does this help you?
This means that our clients get advice from someone who has proven credentials in this area of Wills and Probate, Power of Attorney and Estate Planning.
STEP Ireland objectives include:.
– to raise the profile of Trust and Estate work as a profession in its own right.
– to lobby for changes in the Law.
– to bring changes in the Law to practitioners’ attention.
– to be a resource and assist practitioners when difficulties arise.
– to provide a Forum for discussion about developments in Trust and Estate matters.
– to organise and hold conferences, meetings etc. regarding Trust and Estate matters.
– to discuss aspects of tax, accounting, administration, statute and case law applicable or related to Trusts and Estates whether domestic or international.
First in Class, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners Qualified Senior Partner Anthony Carmody represents the firm as a Specialist in this area of Law.
INDEPENDENT GOOGLE CLIENT REVIEWS
Anthony Carmody is a qualified solicitor with over 20 years’ experience in leading Dublin law firms. Anthony has specialised in the area of defending personal injury claims representing Insurance companies and Local Authorities, as well as undertaking claimant cases.