Carmody Moran Solicitors offer a local and nationwide service in all general practice legal matters with particular experience in the arena of disputes resolution and all areas of general litigation in particular personal injury.
We have offices conveniently located in the City Centre at Ormond Quay, Dublin 7, on the Liffey and just a short walk from the Luas and Heuston Station and another office in Tyrrelstown Town Centre, Dublin 15, just five minutes drive from the N3 exit from M50.
The experienced team at Carmody Moran Solicitors are led by Anthony Carmody and Niamh Moran and the firm has a specialist legal offering in all areas of dispute resolution in particular in the area of catastrophic personal injury for both Claimants and Defendants, professional negligence and judicial review.
Carmody Moran Solicitors prides itself on pragmatic, practical, and plain English advice. The firm also offers general legal services particularly in the areas of family law, wills and probate, elder person law and conveyancing.
Private clients are regularly referred to and recommended to the practice because of its reputation for sensitivity and attention to detail in complex matters and the expert care and dedication of the team.
- Personal Injury (Plaintiff) – all aspects of accident claims, negligence compensation, Injuries Board representation.
- Personal Injury (Defence) – we have worked on behalf of Ireland’s leading insurance companies defending and negotiating best outcomes for our client.
- Medical Negligence – advice and representation in all aspects of medical injury law and clinical negligence claims.
- Wills and Probate – making a will, inheritance matters, intestate resolutions, legal issues after death.
- Property Law / Conveyancing – house sales and purchases, land leases, commercial conveyancing
- Criminal / Free Legal Aid– District Court, Criminal Court, experienced legal aid solicitors
- Employment Law – redundancy, unfair dismissal, legal advice on staff problems and misconduct.
- Road Traffic – drunk driving, traffic accidents, penalty points etc.
- Mental Health Law – psychiatric hospitals, Mental Health Commission panel
- Debt Recovery – bad debts, mortgage arrears, repossessions
- Family Law – divorce, maintenance orders, custody rights, barring orders, separation agreements etc.