A recent case heard before the president of the High Court concerning a solicitor who has been struck off the roll of solicitors for misconduct, highlights the need for every person to make sure that when hiring a solicitor, they are sure that they can trust him/her.
- COVID Working behind closed doors
- Irish insurance firms refusing to pay out for COVID-19 business interruption claims
- The Insurance Industry’s hidden ‘dark web’ needs to be hacked open to reduce claims fraud
- Irish insurance industry profiteering culture is finally being exposed
- How to Give Evidence in Court