Legal Jobs Dublin
Blanchardstown, Castleknock, Dublin City Centre
Legal Jobs Dublin 15 and Mount Street Dublin 2
Carmody Moran Solicitors are based in Blanchardstown Dublin 15 and 27 Mount Street in Dublin 2.
We are always looking out for the right talent for our team including Paralegals and Legal Executives, as well as at our front of house reception.
At Carmody Moran Solicitors LLP we are always on the lookout for talented individuals who are interested in working in our chosen specialist fields of family law, conveyancing and property, wills and probate, and litigation and dispute resolution.
We encourage and welcome applications for all our current and future opportunities including for graduate positions, legal professional roles, administrative, and accounting roles.
We believe that training and development is a continuous process throughout one’s career and we support continuous professional development. This ensures our people are skilled and knowledgeable, motivated and capable of fulfilling their role, and personally developing their skills for their future career.
We are very committed to providing opportunities for dedicated and talented people to qualify as solicitors and to train and grow with our firm and develop their career and talents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and developing a diverse workforce. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We welcome applications from experienced practitioners interested in advancing innovative and flexible working options.
If you are interested in exploring an application for a current or future opportunity please get in touch in absolute confidence, we would be happy to hear from you.
Job Title: Legal Secretary position in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Carmody Moran Solicitors LLP is seeking an experienced Legal Executive /Legal Secretary to join its growing team.
Carmody Moran Solicitors LLP is an expanding, dynamic law firm. This role is located in its Blanchardstown office in Dublin 15. This is a great opportunity for a person who wishes to grow their career in a supportive and friendly environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum four years’ experience in a legal environment;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A knowledge of document/case management packages;
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and to see tasks through from start to finish;
- Flexible and positive attitude towards work;
- High level of organisation skills and ability to prioritise workflow;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Digital dictation/audio typing;
- Point of contact with clients;
- Preparation of correspondence, briefs, and legal documentation;
- Filing, scanning, proof reading and updating legal files;
- Reviewing, updating and maintaining precedent documents used by the team;
- Assisting and being proactive in order to ensure organisation compliance and guidelines are met as well as internal policies;
- Engaging with clients, solicitors, agents, Courts Services, PIAB, PRA in relation to queries or information requests.
Previous experience in a solicitor’s office environment is essential and a pre requisite of application. This is not an F.E. 1 / graduate position.
Full time and part time applicants will be considered for this role.
Salary commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Our offices at 27-28 Mount Street Upper, Dublin 2, are located just off Merrion Square, ideally located for many of our clients who have Estate or Will issues., Talk to Niamh Moran direct at 01 8272888, email [email protected] , or check out the inheritance section of our website www.carmodymoran.ie for more information.
Job Title : Legal Trainee / Paralegal Dublin
Open to: Candidates who have completed an undergraduate degree in law and who are considering or in the process of sitting FE1 exams
Location: Main Street, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Degree/Subjects Required: Must hold an Honours Law Degree
Carmody Moran Solicitors is an expanding, dynamic law firm located in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. We are seeking to recruit an intern to join our team with a view to offering a training contract. This is a great opportunity for a person who has recently graduated and has commenced or is considering commencing the FE1 exams and desires first hand legal experience and excellent training. Previous experience in an office environment is essential and a pre requisite of application, preferably in a legal environment.
The successful candidate will receive excellent practical experience and training in litigation, family and conveyancing law and will include the following:
• Assisting with the preparation of case matters with solicitors – preparing legal briefs and lodging /filing court documents
• Attending Court hearings and settlement meetings with solicitors in order to gain court experience
• Gain valuable skills in communication and legal business
• Assisting with day to day administrative tasks including liaising with clients on the telephone, file management, typing, and filing etc.
The successful candidate will:
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Have strong computer literacy;
• Be a team player and have a flexible attitude to work;
• Be hardworking, have an ability to multi task ;
• Have an ability to problem solve and good attention to detail
If you wish to apply for this role, please e-mail a CV and cover letter to Niamh Moran [email protected]
Legal Jobs Dublin – Join an Expert Legal Team in Dublin 2 and Dublin 15
At Carmody Moran Solicitors in Dublin our experienced family law solicitors are on hand to advise and skilled in handling all nature of divorce.
The two senior partners of Carmody Moran solicitors have a combined total of in excess of twenty five years professional legal experience. Together with their associates they aim to make the Court process as straight forward and navigable as possible for their clients, while being on hand to alleviate their clients concerns and worries about going through the Court process.